TOPICS TO BE COVERED
- Multi rotor vehicles – Introduction
- Understanding rotary- wing aircraft and their dynamics
- Design of structure
- Electronic Speed Controller
- Overview of sensors
- Introduction of flight controller board
- Introduction of Battery
- Radio Device
- Assembling the Quad copter DIY kit
- Installation of Software and Debugging
- Live Flying Session
PROJECTS TO BE COVERED
- Rotation of BLDC motors using radio.
- BLDC motor control using Accelerometer & Gyroscope.
- Build your own Quad copter.